Thursday, July 10, 2014

Create for a wedding...

Just a quick post with some wedding inspiration.  The top card is a simple gate-fold.  Open the doors, and the sentiment is inside.  The tulle bow and rectangular strip with the words on it are actually just glued onto the left "door" so you don't have to untie it to get to the inside.
There are no more purple paper scraps in my stash since I used them all to punch a bunch of tiny flowers to fill the heart that I drew on the front of this card.  A little putzy, but simple and the patterned paper does all the work (it's from DCWV).


Another simple card.  I ran a white piece of paper through a dotty embossing folder, and then punched a bunch of Fiskars Funky Hearts to fill the front of the card.  I punched two additional hearts with red glitter POW paper--it's from American Crafts, and I've mentioned  it before.  I love it because it is thin and the glitter is part of the paper (not sitting on top), so it is punch-able and NOT messy.

Best wishes to the newlyweds!
~Kelly


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment