Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Create Americana...


                      

We are going Americana for the whole month of July at the Chicagoland Scrapbooker site.  Which is perfect as I plug along on scrapping our trip to Washington DC.  



I adapted a layout that my friend Gina showed us at "scrap club" last week to meet my needs for more pictures.  Using washi tape, I snuck two more pictures underneath my main photo.






And I added LOTS and LOTS of stars.  She also gave us a tip about using washi tape to cover plain chipboard, as I did on these WWII letters.

I can't believe July is going by so fast...I spied Back to School displays at the store this week---ugh! 

Well, I still have LOTS of photos to scrap from this trip so I'm going to make July, and all of this red, white, and blue last a little longer.
~Kelly

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment