Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Create for a challenge...



No fooling...I've been creating a lot!  I'm kind of addicted to these wood shapes from Unique Laser Designs.  And, it's April!  That means it is time for a new challenge over at Scrap it Girl too.  This month's challenge is "Tags or Bags".  I was going through my stash of "scrap" and found this cute board bag/box and thought it would be perfect for a surprise spring gift for a friend.  

This cute bunny is just simply colored with a white gelato.  I like how he looks a little shabby chic.


The eggs are painted with acrylic paint and then I added some Rock Candy Stickles.  I used a Fiskars border punch for some grass and it is all ready for filling with some sweet treat surprises.  


My favorite?  Starburst jelly beans.  Or Reeses Peanut Butter eggs.
How about you?  What is your Easter candy indulgence?

Also, I joined the linky yarn party over at  bugaboominimrme with my spring yarn wreath from the other day.
Join in the fun, by clicking HERE





~Kelly


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. GREAT post...great products!....Loveeeeeeeeee Unique Lase Designs and Linnie Blooms!

    ReplyDelete